I not eatin'
This is what Will says to me pretty much anytime I mention a meal around here. Either that or "I not hung-wee". If I do put him in his highchair when he is in one of those moods, he screams and pitches an absolute fit. He screams about not wanting to eat and wanting to get down.
Last night I made chicken and homemade baked macaroni and cheese. What kid wouldn't like HOMEMADE baked mac n' cheese?
Will pitched a fit. He screamed, he cried, he acted like he would die if we expected him to eat.
Of course he was not a happy camper later when we wouldn't let him eat anything.
I wasn't happy when he looked at me and said, "I don't like your food, mama."
Mike and I joke that Will was switched at birth.
Somewhere there is a skinny family with a kid who eats all the time. Im sure they are wondering, "Where did you come from?? Do you have a tapeworm??"
Oh well...he'll eat when he's hungry I guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home