I afraid!!! I sorry!!!
Poor Will is driving me crazy today. This is the 3rd day without leaving the house, so I guess I should expect it. Anytime he does something wrong or something that might get him in trouble he starts whining, "I sorry. Mama...I sorry! I sorry Mama!" (Actually, he can't say his R sound so its more like "I sa-whee") He just cried through the house screaming and crying this when I threatened to spank him after telling him to put my phone down 56,789 times.
I gave the boys baths tonight. This is usually a Daddy job, but since he's at a meeting, I got the pleasure!
Mike often gives them showers which involves a lot of screaming on Will's part. I *thought* this was because Daddy is not as gentle as I am and perhaps gets water in his eyes a little more than I do.
Now I think Will is just crazy. As soon as I started washing Ral's hair, Will freaked out screaming "I afraid Mama! I afraid. I done! I gonna get out."
I tried being nice. The fit pitching continued until the poor kid was shaking from crying so hard. I told him if he didn't quit I was going to spank him. He said, "I need a time out!" and tried to escape the tub.
I washed his hair as quickly and pain free as possible. By the time it was all over I felt like I needed a shower.
I remember feeling like this when the boys were newborn and taking a bath seemed to take hours. I didn't think I would feel like this when Will was a few weeks away from being 3!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home