Walking a cat
We have a cat. Sort of.
Gato is a stray cat that came to us a while back. I started feeding him and he is still here. He is even thoughtful enough to bring lots of his friends in the neighborhood home for dinner too!
Will is obsessed with Gato lately. Last night he was looking in the air vent yelling, "Gato..Gato......"
On his way in the house the other night he kept kicking his leg as he yelled, "Gato...move Gato...." (That's what Daddy does in the morning to get Gato out of the way.)
Ral comes up to me the other day while I'm cooking supper and says, "Mama, when can I take our cat for a walk? I want to walk him."
I was busy...and briefly had a small memory of doing something similar when I was a child...and told him that you can't take cats for a walk...it doesnt work...you can only take dogs for a walk.
Raleigh looks at me and says, "Can I take our cat for a run?"
Ummm..yeah. It would be something closer to that, Ral!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home