Oh, how life has changed!

The fun and crazy world of Raleigh and Will

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Can't make it a surprise!

My boys are no good at keeping things to themselves. If they know what a gift is, they are are going to tell you about it.
Ral made some presents at school for his ME, Grandma Mary, and Aunt Sharon. He HAD to get on the phone and tell them about the gift.
I knew what he was going to do so I kept telling him NOT to tell what the gift was. He said, "I just want to give a hint."
Yeah...right...a hint. The HINT was this, "Its in a bag.....and it has candy in it."
LOL. Yeah, he wrapped up a bag of candy for his ME.

Will is no better than his brother at keeping secrets. Mike took the boys to the pottery painting store the other day to work on a piece for my Christmas present. They had been gone to the Wellness Center, out to lunch, and shopping most of the day. As soon as he stepped into the house, Will looks at me and said, "I painted!"
Oh my....I just about died laughing.
Poor Mike was upset. He had done such a good job taking them to work on this present, only to have Will tell me about it.
Will gave me more information the next morning. He told me, "Mama, I pained...and brother painted on your box! We paint flowers."

Oh well...it will still be a great gift for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home