Oh, how life has changed!

The fun and crazy world of Raleigh and Will

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Heard in our house today....

We were all home today due to another snow day. Ral woke up first, of course, and when I asked him why he woke up and why he didn't go back to bed, he told me he saw lights outside of his door and he liked staying up. I guess I need to get some blackout gel for the strip under his door so he thinks its dark in the house all of the time.
Will yelled with his usual, "Mama....I waked up!" and a plea to have help being let out of his room.
The day for Will was spent with lots of role play...one if his favorite things to do lately. "I be Mike and you be Sully (prounounced Soul-E) mama." or "I be Super Why and you be Alphabet Pig. Someone in trouble! I have my super-duper puter. Someone in trouble!"
Tonight the boys had a fun long Bubble Bath. Will always screams when its time for him to get his head washed and screams, "I no wanna close my eyes!"
When Ral got out he was scratching quite a bit, told me his legs itched and he wanted to kill all the fleas in our house. I told him that we don't have fleas...he has dry skin.
His next question...
"When will I get wet skin?"
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home