Bird Wax
Will just finished with a looooooooooong solo bath since Ral is at ME's house. He is so funny when we take the plug out of the drain. He starts yelling, "Not my toys!!!" and throws them to the other end of the tub. I guess he isn't old enough to realize that the toys are too big to go down the drain.
I cleaned out his ears with a q-tip after he was in his jammies. (yeah, I know...Im not suppose to do that, but I have to get the gunk that I can see) There WAS quite a bit of gunk in there and when I was done he wanted to see the q-tip. He looked at it and asked, "What IS that..mama?"
I told him it was earwax. He questioned, "My wax??"
Yes Will...
He thought for a second, pointed to his ears and said, "From my bird...in my ears?"
When he goes to see Ms. Michelle at the Peds office she always makes bird sounds and tells him there are birds in his ears.
I guess he was listening...and comprehending!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home