Oh, how life has changed!

The fun and crazy world of Raleigh and Will

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chef Funk

Have you ever heard of Chef Funk??

Yeah, me neither.

This is what Ral CLAIMS to have said to one of his "friends" the other day when the little boy told the teacher that Ral called him a PUNK.

I knew he was lying....come on.....Chef Funk??? At least he does know now that when he lies about things, it needs to sound like something similar.

He kept insisting it was true yesterday...until I told him that Jesus knew if he was telling the truth or not.
He immediately confessed that yes...he had said PUNK...not Chef Funk.

Chef Boyardee, Little Chef, Chef Ratatoulle.....
those are all believeable.

Chef FUNK??? NOT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

I have to laugh, it's pretty clever that he came up with something that rhymed.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home