Oh, how life has changed!

The fun and crazy world of Raleigh and Will

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Smart Will or not....you be the judge!

Example of Smart Will: He currently has a double ear infection with one of his ears really hurting him badly. I asked him how it was on the way home and he said, "Not too good, Mama. My ear just keeps getting dumber and dumber."
????
He then went on to say, "My ear is getting dumber and dumber. It thinks I'm laying down but I'm really sitting up!"
!!! Oh, that's what he meant. I think that is a really good way of trying to explain that your equilibrium is off - - especially for a 5 year old!

Example of not: Earlier Will was leading us in a cheer, "Give me an A. Give me a U. Give me an S. What does that spell? ASU!"

Now...you be the judge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home