A nice day
This morning the boys and I went to the library in Boone. They got to play trains with some kids for about 30 minutes. We left with lots of books and some movies too! Next we went to get our allergy shots. Ral pitched a HORRIBLE fit last time. I warned him that if he did it again, it would be bad news. Ms. Kay was great about telling Ral to be especially good b/c Will was in the room. I think I need to take Will every time. Ral did not waste time, make excuses, or pitch a fit. He went right over to Ms. Kay, squinted, and got his shot. Ms. Kay is an absolute dear and is so good with him. She kissed him on the head when he was done :)
We went to Panera Bread for lunch. Will ate all of his PB & J. Ral ate his sandwich, both boys' yogurt, and 1/2 of a bagel. We finished the day by going to Harris Teeter. Ral's cake for Thursday is picked out (Madagascar 2) and I'll pick it up before the party. I'm glad my boys are finding out that mama only buys things if its on sale and/or I have a coupon. Everything they wanted they knew to ask me, "Is it on sale?"
Tonight we are going to Brushy Fork Church for VBS.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home