Oh, how life has changed!

The fun and crazy world of Raleigh and Will

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Right, mom?

I've heard this phrase 50,000 times the last few days. After Will says anything, he looks at me and says, Right, mom?
Actually, it sounds like "White, mom?"
This is a change from the other day when he was calling us all Buckaroos. He would say, "You weady to go buck-a-woos?"

I asked Raleigh to "force" Will to Tattooine the other day. Will looks back at him and says, "I going to force you to Halloween, bru-der!"

My boys are obsessed with arcade games here in Orlando. At one dollar or more per game, we are really missing Chuck E Cheese's and will plan on Disneyquest one day for sure next year. We have been to see the movie UP and the new Ice Age in 3D while we've been here. Will's favorite part has been running up on the arcade games and pretending to play. I think I could have just taken him for that and didn't need to pay for a movie with him. Yesterday during Ice Age he was in my lap asking if the movie was over and if he could play a game today...tomorrow...today...when he pointed to the exit sign and said, "See mom...that says go play a game."

This morning we are going back to SeaWorld to have breakfast with Elmo and friends. Im hoping Will does not scream his guts out like last year. Last night Will went on his first Roller Coaster. The 45 second Shamu Express. He was not happy at the beginning but by the time he got back he said, "When we going to ride that 2 times, mom?"

Vacation has been good.

Right, everyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home