BuzzWoody
What is BuzzWoody, you ask? Its not two words, but one word to Will. It really means Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Toy Story 1 and 2. Will LOVES Toy Story movies. It doesnt matter which one you put in, as long as its "BuzzWoody". Its the first thing he asks for in the van and in the house. I think I have almost every line memorized now.
Will's favorite is Buzz Lightyear. He's been doing his own version of "To Infinity...and Beyond!" for a few months. He recently started bending his arms while his fists are in a ball to mimic Buzz.
Tonight Ral told me he wanted to have the movie "Woody 3". I assured him that there is not a Toy Story 3, because we would definitley own it. He then tells me that he knows there is one because he heard an ad that said, "Come to the toy store in Carolina. Woody 3. Get it now."
I guess I need to listen to the same commercials as Ral so I can get this Woody 3 movie!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home