Oh, how life has changed!

The fun and crazy world of Raleigh and Will

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Afternoon conversations

Sometimes Ral is a hoot on the way to and from school. Sometimes he is annoying.
Today was one of the fun times.

As we were driving down the mountain, Ral says, "You know what you've never said to me, mom? You've never said Let's go hunting!"

True, Raleigh. Very true.

He then makes some comment about Hannah Montana. I ask him how he knows about Hannah Montana. He says the girls in his class like her. I then tell him that she is on TV and some people watch her show.
His response......"Not in our house!"

Once again...true Raleigh, very true.

Finally, he sang the Ohio fight song for the 10,000 time this month and then offered to teach me. I sang it, he complimented me, then suggested something about a talent show. I asked him what he would like to sing in a talent show. He screams, "Rock n roll!" I asked him which song he would sing. He writhes around in his car seat and yells something about being the rock n roll dancer. I offered to let him listen to some rock n roll on the radio and told him it was lite rock. He didn't like it. He then screams to me, "I only like loud Rock n' Roll!!!"

This, from the same child who last month told me, "I like rock n' roll because its loud and it makes me feel good!!"

What do I have to look forward to in 10 years??!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son already hates lite rock. I'm so proud. WAY TO GO RALEIGH!!!

Dad

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home