Lots of words
Man, Raleigh knows so many words! I thought I would make a list as he is almost 18 months!
Ma, Pa, dog, bug, milk, bottle, box, Dora, hey, cheese, peaches, hat, truck, car, Da, splash, penis, moon, star, hop, Bob, sponge bob, dark, night night, draw, moo, choo, sippy, got it, get, go, beat it, sweep, cheerios, cracker, bus, tweet, balloon, spaghetti, caterpillar, chicken, fry, two, block, grapes, Pooh, burp, yeah, Hi, jump, weeeee, hold, please, hot, monkey, march, book, up, down, cookie, snack, elmo, kangaroo, Penguin, no, balloon, bubble, straw, spoon, dirt, nose, teeth, baby, hug, Santa Claus, door, knock, cloud, carrots, rice, tomato, Merry Christmas, magnet, guitar, fly, I good, I tired, Kathy, corn, plane, hey, ride, Ralph,
Raleigh knows the sound when asked about these animals: Cat, dog, dinosaur, snake, rabbit, frog, lion, bird, pig, sheep, rooster, chicken, owl , mouse

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home