Oh, how life has changed!

The fun and crazy world of Raleigh and Will

Saturday, November 27, 2004

One, Two, Peek a Boo!!

On the way back from Wilmington today I hear Raleigh counting. I look back to see him covering his eys, then uncovering them saying peek a boo! So, I start counting one...two....etc. The only problem is that Ral can't say one. He only says 2! The first night I discovered this I was sure my son was a genius. I was counting crayons for him and said one and he said 2! What a smartie! I then said 3 and he said 2. I said 4, he said 2.
Anyways, back to today's story. He would cover his eyes and say two, two....Peek! He did this over and over. How precious is that?

We went to see mama for Thanksgiving and had such a nice visit. He will go up to her for a hug at least every 10 minutes. He looks to me b/c he knows he needs help getting to her wheelchair. Ral is the welcome wagon now. He says hey to everyone at the nursing home, to the moon, to bugs, to the lamp, etc. He blew mama a kiss goodbye today, which was a first.

When I was talking to mama tonight after I got home she remarked that having him makes all that she goes through every day bearable.

What a true blessing my precious son is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home