Ego
Will has such a good view of himself. There is NO problem with this kids ego. After the first day of school he informed me that he was the best dancer, the best singer, and the best drawer in Kindergarten. He also told me that if you are good in K, you get a green light...but because he was so good, they made a gold light just for him!
I've asked both boys who they think is the best kid in their class. Who is the smartest? Who is the nicest? etc etc. According to Will, he is the best kid at everything in his class.
Now that he's started flag football his ego continues to grow. According to him, his team has won the last 2 games and he scored 25 touchdowns last week and 20 touchdowns this week. I wonder why the story I hear from Mike is that he made one touchdown....for the other team!!??
I guess I'm glad Will thinks so highly of himself!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home