Oh, how life has changed!

The fun and crazy world of Raleigh and Will

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Baby Will arrives tomorrow!

I cant believe the day is here so soon. This pregnancy really went by quick. Likewise, Im ready. I hurt alot. I dont remember hurting this bad with Raleigh. Ill be glad to walk without pain again.

I'm excited about meeting my new baby. I wonder what he'll look like, whether or not he'll have hair, will he be an easy baby or am I in for one heck of a ride again!? I also wonder what he will be like as he gets older.

I worry too. How will I handle 2 kids? How will I deal with no sleep again? Will I have lots of pain after surgery like I did last time? How will Raleigh handle all of this?

Poor Raleigh. He has no idea that his life is about to change so much. Part of me feels so sorry for him. He won't be the center of attention anymore. But...that really is a good thing. He is gaining a brother. What a great gift!!

I really miss my daddy right now. I've shed many tears the last few days for him. He should be here right now. He was going to come up and spend the night at Raleigh's trailer and be here for the birth. I love looking at pictures and remembering his excitement with Raleigh. I hate that he will not be with me tomorrow to share my joy. He won't get to see his second grandson...the one who will share his middle name. I will have no pictures of him and Will.

I love you daddy and will tell our boys all about you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home